The Carlyle people
This was a freezing day in New York and when you see someone whose job is standing outside in sub-zero temps it makes you think. He's a doorman at the Carlyle Hotel and the uniform is quite snappy and though he was a good guy to draw and show on every-people.
It's nice and soft, simple and special at the same time. Has a delicate thin open neck. The fabric of the little sleeves folds over so there is no hem, just a double thickness of cotton. Lastly, there's double stitching on the bottom shirt style hem. Overall it's a nice relaxed fit.
- Made in a WRAP-certified factory
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Double-needle stitched hem
- Slight shirttail hemline
- Colors piece-dyed and garment-washed
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking
|24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|