This man drives a little white van, and comes around a few hours before a snowfall to spread salt on footpaths and backyards. His bucket empties quickly, and he often looks cold. Not an easy job, but we thank him!
It's nice and soft, simple and special at the same time. Has a delicate thin open neck. The fabric of the little sleeves folds over so there is no hem, just a double thickness of cotton. Lastly, there's double stitching on the bottom shirt style hem. Overall it's a nice relaxed fit.
- Made in a WRAP-certified factory
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Double-needle stitched hem
- Slight shirttail hemline
- Colors piece-dyed and garment-washed
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking
|24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|