"Katoa- iwi" is "every-people" in Māori, the indigenous language of New Zealand. It can be translated many ways but this is a literal translation, if you can give us a better translation we'd be happy to update. Please suggest an edit to improve this translation.
Did you know?
A national census undertaken in 2013 suggests there were approximately 125,000 speakers of Māori (around 21 % of all Māori and around 3 % of all people living in NZ).
This bucket style is nice, keeps the sun off your nose and your neck. And if you're at the cricket you'll fit right in. Big simple logo smack in the middle. One size fits all.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex
- Mid-profile, 3” crown
- 8 rings of stitching on brim
- 4 embroidered eyelets
- One size fits all: head circumference 21 5/8” to 23 1/8”
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking