"Setiap orang" is "every-people" in Indonesia. (bahasa Indonesia) is the official language of Indonesian. It might not be a perfect translation but we hope it's close, if you can give us a better translation we'd be happy to update. Email us and let us know if we can translate better.
Did you know?
Indonesia is a archipelago of 17,508 islands.
Made from a tri-blend fabric, this t-shirt is softer than 100% cotton. It also has a slightly more "dappled" color, sort of vintage looking. The fit is contemporary, meaning it's a bit longer in the body and not all baggy. It feels nice to wear, it's light but not too light and has a little bit of stretch but not too much. The collar is slim and has reinforcing from shoulder to shoulder. Overall it hangs really well and feels simple but well made.
- 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder to shoulder taping
- Slightly longer contemporary fit
- Double stitching on sleeve & bottom hem
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking