"כֹּל - אֲנָשִׁים" is a translation of "every-people" in Hebrew. Hebrew is an ancient and unique language. Having survived centuries of history, it was revived as a modern language over 150 years ago, and today is spoken in Israel and beyond by over 9 million people.
Improve this translation, suggest an edit.
Did you know?
Hebrew is written right to left, but numbers are written left to right. The numbers used are exactly as in English, Arabic Numerals.
This is a really nice lightweight basic t-shirt. Very soft, comfortable and has a contemporary fit. The ring-spun yarn gives it a lighter feel than a regular cotton t-shirt.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 60% polyester, 40% cotton
- Slim crew neck
- Feminine silhouette
- Double stitching on sleeve & bottom hem
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking
|15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|