"VŠECHEN- LIDÉ" is "every-people" in the Czech language. The landlocked country of the Czech Republic is almost completely surrounded by mountains.
Improve this translation, suggest an edit.
Did you know?
The city of Karlovy Vary, known for its health-restoring sulfurous waters and spa services, was frequented by Tsar Peter the Great in the 18th century for healing treatments. Also, the country is home to over 2000 castles and chateaux, more than any other in Europe. I think it’s one of the coolest things about the Czech Republic, Appart from the beer of course. Beer is a big deal in the Czech Republic as it is home to the first Pale Lager, Pilsner Urquell, brewed in the city of Pilsen. One last cool thing is the Czech Jan Janský, a neurologist, was the first to classify human blood into the four blood groups, paving the way for modern blood donations and typing.
Made from a tri-blend fabric, this t-shirt is softer than 100% cotton. It also has a slightly more "dappled" color, sort of vintage looking. The fit is contemporary, meaning it's a bit longer in the body and not all baggy. It feels nice to wear, it's light but not too light and has a little bit of stretch but not too much. The collar is slim and has reinforcing from shoulder to shoulder. Overall it hangs really well and feels simple but well made.
- 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder to shoulder taping
- Slightly longer contemporary fit
- Double stitching on sleeve & bottom hem
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking