"Cada-Gent" is "every-people" in the Catalan language. Catalan is a Western Romance language derived from Vulgar Latin and named after the medieval Principality of Catalonia, in northeastern modern Spain. It is the only official language of Andorra, and a co-official language of the Spanish autonomous communities of Catalonia, the Balearic Islands, and Valencia.
Did you know?
The surrealist Salvador Dalí was born in the town of Figueres, close to the French border in Catalonia, Spain. His full birth name is "Salvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech".
This is a really nice lightweight basic t-shirt. Very soft, comfortable and has a contemporary fit. The ring-spun yarn gives it a lighter feel than a regular cotton t-shirt.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 60% polyester, 40% cotton
- Slim crew neck
- Feminine silhouette
- Double stitching on sleeve & bottom hem
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking
|15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|