"ВСЕКИ-ХОРА" is a translation of "every-people" in Bulgarian. Bulgaria, officially Republic of Bulgaria. Bulgarians read and write using the Cyrillic alphabet, and the country actually is the origin of the alphabet, having adopted its use before Russia.
Improve this translation, suggest an edit.
Did you know?
When asking a Bulgarian a question, you might be confused with the reply. Nodding one's head up and down indicates a negative response, while shaking your head horizontally actually means 'no'. To confuse things even further, when locals speak with foreigners, they often accommodate them by reversing the motions.
Made from a tri-blend fabric, this t-shirt is softer than 100% cotton. It also has a slightly more "dappled" color, sort of vintage looking. The fit is contemporary, meaning it's a bit longer in the body and not all baggy. It feels nice to wear, it's light but not too light and has a little bit of stretch but not too much. The collar is slim and has reinforcing from shoulder to shoulder. Overall it hangs really well and feels simple but well made.
- 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder to shoulder taping
- Slightly longer contemporary fit
- Double stitching on sleeve & bottom hem
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking