"кожны людзі" is a translation of "every-people" in Belarusian. Belarusian is the (official state language) of Belarus. The language is also spoken in Ukraine and Russia.
Improve this translation suggest an edit.
Did you know?
Minsk, the capital of Belarus is an older city than Moscow. Marc Chagall was born in Belarus, I don't think it was called Belarus then though.
Made from a tri-blend fabric, this t-shirt is softer than 100% cotton. It also has a slightly more "dappled" color, sort of vintage looking. The fit is contemporary, meaning it's a bit longer in the body and not all baggy. It feels nice to wear, it's light but not too light and has a little bit of stretch but not too much. The collar is slim and has reinforcing from shoulder to shoulder. Overall it hangs really well and feels simple but well made.
- 50% polyester, 25% combed ring-spun cotton, 25% rayon
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder to shoulder taping
- Slightly longer contemporary fit
- Double stitching on sleeve & bottom hem
- Small E-P logo below back collar
FREE shipping on US orders over $50.
Our orders are shipped within 5 business days. More than half of our orders are shipped within 3 business days or less.
STANDARD DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 3-5 business days
- Canada 5-10 business days*
- Australia 5-10 business days*
- International 10-20 business days*
* Without tracking
EXPEDITED DELIVERY TIMES
- USA 1-3 business days*
- Canada 2-5 business days*
- Australia 2-5 business days*
- International 2-5 business days*
* Shipped via FedEx with tracking